A-MIX is committed to continually improve the health, safety, and environment system for the benefit of employees and stakeholders. In our endeavor to achieve this, we shall:
- Set objectives and targets in health, safety, and environment systems and practices aimed at preventive steps
- Provide sufficient resources in terms of information, training, and supervision for the effective implementation.
- Hold all the levels of management accountable for health, safety, and environment matters in their area of responsibility
- Company commits to manage its construction processes and other operation to ensure minimum waste, prevent various types of pollution and minimize operational health and safety risks through continual Improvement.
Health and Safety
At A-MIX ,we believe that “if we’re good in safety, then we’re good in business.” Health and safety is a critical success factor for our operational performance and not something we regard as a separate activity. This is why it is seen as a core competency at all levels of A-MIX organization, from site operators to top managers, and as a key component of successful personal performance.
We want to do more than prevent accidents: we want to conduct our business with a goal of zero harm. To realize this aspiration, we are committed to:
- Creating a healthy and safe environment for all stakeholders based on a true safety culture
- Maintaining a global Health & Safety Management System designed to continuously improve our performance and actively manage risk in our business
- Targeting operational discipline by instilling a mindset of safe execution and follow-up
- Communicating openly on relevant health and safety issues
- Safety Observation Tours (SOT) conducted by line managers
- Behavioral Safety Training programs for workers at all Plants
- Incident investigations for all incidents including near misses (with potential for injuries). The findings and recommendations are shared across the company.
A-MIX is committed to producing products in an environmentally and socially responsible manner. Our success is based upon our connection with the community and promoting environmental responsibility, encouraging technologies that do not harm the environment.
- A-MIX actively participates in the development and creation of responsible environmental laws, regulations, and policies.
- The company addresses environmental concerns and promotes environmental awareness through focused employee training, procedures, and programs.
- Employees are encouraged to commit to continuous improvement in environmental performance.
- Environmental professionals are employed to guide and support the company in its activities and environmental performance.
- Creating products that cause less damage to the environment and use fewer natural resources.
- Recycling waste in an effort towards conservation that also offers economic advantages.